YOUR FIRST TERTIARY QUALIFICATION
|UNDERSUBSCRIBED PROGRAMMES 2017|
|CAMPUS||PROGRAMME NAME||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|MTHATHA- NMD||BACHELOR OF ARTS (BA)||155|
|ND:OFFICE MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY||30|
|BUTTERWORTH||ND:OFFICE MANAGEMENT &TECHNOLOGY||20|
|BUFFALO CITY||ND:FINE ART||10|
|B COM GENERAL||15|
Over 175 programmes are offered at each of our four campuses. See what programmes are offered at our four WSU campus locations:
Or look at our campus programme listings here which also included the minimum requirements:
NEW PROGRAMMES FOR QUEENSTOWN
B Com (General)
- APS: 28
- Senior Certificate: Matriculation Exemption.
- NSC (Degree): Minimum rating of 4 for English Language.
- Minimum rating of 4 (50-59%) for Mathematics.
- Any other 4 recognised NSC subjects with a minimum rating of 4.
B Tech: Public Management
- A recognised National Diploma.
B Tech: Internal Auditing
- ND: Accounting/CMA/Taxation/FIS/Internal Auditing.
B Tech: Human Resources Management Queenstown Campus
- National Diploma: Human Resources Management or Management of Training or equivalent
- 60% pass in diploma programme before entry is considered.
National Diploma: Local Government Finance Queenstown Campus
- Senior Certificate: English and Mathematics/Accounting HG-E/SG-D
- NSC (Degree/Diploma): Minimum rating of 3 in English/Accounting and Maths/Maths Literacy.
B Ed (FET) EMS Queenstown Campus
- Senior certificate with Matriculation Exemption.
- At least two subjects with E (HG) and two subjects with D (SG) in any of the Business, Commerce and Management Science field and a pass in any other one or two school subjects.
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50 – 59%) in any four NSC subjects, at least two from BCM Learning Field, or Computer Applications Technology.
- NSC rating of at least 3 (40 – 49%) for English which is the language of learning and teaching at WSU and a pass in any other school subject.
Admission of FET college students
- Diploma: the minimum admission requirement is a National Certificate (Vocational) Level 4 issued by Council for General and Further Education and Training. A student must have achieved at least 40% in three fundamental subjects including English and at least 50% in three compulsory vocational subjects
- Bachelor’s Degree: the minimum admission requirement is a National Certificate (Vocational) Level 4 issued by Council for General and Further Education and Training. A student must have achieved at least 50% in three fundamental subjects including English and at least 60% in four compulsory vocational subjects.